Saturday 9 February 2008

Locked 'isself out, crappy piss-head!

"Student Chris Foster had downed six beers, vodka and whisky when his friends decided he should call time on the evening. When pals of an inebriated student decided it was time to take him home after a boozy night he refused to let them and protested - by swallowing his door key.
Chris had to spend the night on his pal's sofa before borrowing a spare key to get into his home in the morning."

Yeah. Then use a potty lest he lose the crap key when it came out! Twit!

5 comments:

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Good call pup.
Whats all this posting on a Saturday malarkey?

Anonymous said...

Alzheimers, Ron.
I forgot it on Friday :-(

me said...

i hope it came out thick end first!

BBC said...

Cynnie, I didn't get on you, sorry you saw it that way, I just explained how I live is all. Hugs baby.

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

I love how Billy's apologies turn up in the most random comments sections.