Thursday 21 February 2008

Only in Australia....


Penis Painter "Pricasso" in the Running for Top Art Prize

Australian Tim Patch, who uses his penis as a paint brush, has entered himself into the Archibald Prize, Australia's top art prize. The entry this year is a cheeky self portrait of the man who calls himself Pricasso.

Patch said of his paining: "I had to use my bum to paint in the background, because you have to have the occasional break." Patch also entered the Archibald Prize last year, with a painting of a plastic surgeon, but did not win.

(Not that he gave a XXXX).....I'll get me coat

And yeas I know it ain't Friday but I do shifts ok? That means it's sort of Friday to me. So there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's friday already in Australia, 4D, so you're forgiven ;-)

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

It id Friday in the UK by the time I got to this, so forgiveness from this end too(not that you give a shit, but there you go...)

me said...

thats what you get when you're ancestors are thieves and murderers!
But lets face it. If thats where we'd end up now, we'd all be at it! Jammy gits!

Cynnie said...

My tits are all the talent I have!..
aww..
I should have just sent them to college

Anonymous said...

@bbc,
there once was a woman whose tits,
were covered with paint from my mitts,
But some turps on her breast
gave her a clean chest
made mucky by randy old gits ;-)

me said...

i notice that the model isn't exactly a looker....
is that for safety reasons?
does he prefer a softer brush??