Friday 8 February 2008

Here's

...my follow up to Cynnie's Vagina Couch post of last week.I swear I'm not making this shit up.Apologies in advance for those offended by the sight of beautiful naked women or the mention of ladybits.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce -

Vulva.
The erotic, intimate scent of an irresistible woman.


The precious, vaginal odour filled into a small glass phial. The phial is shaken gently,only a tiny amount of the precious organic substance is applied onto the back of the hand....and the irresistible smell that exudes from a sensuous vagina immediately intensifies your erotic fantasies and starts the film rolling in your head...



VULVA original is not a perfume. It is a beguiling vaginal scent which is purely a substance for your own smelling pleasure.

Breathe in and enjoy any time, anywhere, the odour of a beautiful woman.



I wonder if "VULVA" may have had a hand in the mannequin shenanigans of previous posts...?

Thank you.

6 comments:

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

I may have to get the t-shirt.

Cynnie said...

lord..

I can't imagine what kind of sweat shops they'll have for this stuff

Anonymous said...

I cun't imagine what it smells like ;-)

Cynnie said...

haaaaaaaaaa

katy said...

shaking hands and saying meet the wife will have a very new meaning then won't it!

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Seems like the Germans for a start, pup.