Friday 25 January 2008

WTF? AND HE MAKES DECISIONS FOR US?


"An MP has made a hasty U-turn after giving his support for National Fetish Day.
Ronnie Campbell, 64, told organisers he would wear purple to mark the event planned for today and even confessed to having a horse fetish.
Ronnie Campbell MP: he likes the horses, oh yes he does
When a local newspaper rang to check he approved of the campaign, the Labour MP for Blyth Valley, Northumberland, replied: 'I have no problem with it and I am happy to show my support.
'I have a purple tie and a purple shirt so I will be able to wear their colours.
He added: 'I must have a thousand [fetishes] but, hand on my heart, I couldn't tell which is the most important one. Probably the horses.'
But when told the kinky meaning of the word, Mr Campbell realised there had been a big misunderstanding.
He said: 'Oh my God almighty! I thought a fetish was a worry, like worrying about backing the right horse.'
The event organiser, known only as Pierced Knight, said the colour purple was chosen because of its use in bondage circles."

judging by the size of the love bite on his cheek...............
me thinks he doth protest too much!

-------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-------------

IT'S NOT WTF IT SEEMS...



from the metro


Is this the evidence we need to prove there IS life on mars?
"Is this the confirmation we needed that there really are little green men living on Mars?
Bizarre images taken by Nasa's Mars Explorer Spirit have emerged showing a very strange human shape walking down a hill.
At first experts missed this clear evidence of ET living on the Red Planet.
It wasn't until space and science fiction enthusiasts became involved that the images were taken more seriously.
The pictures, found on a Chinese website, are now creating a stir of excitement."


DON'T BE SO FUCKING DAFT!
it's simply the bloke from green flag finally arrived to sort out the beagle explorer!

2 comments:

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

I find it totally unbelievable that an MP doesn't know what a fetish is when they've shown themselves time and time again to be bigger pervs than even I am.

katy said...

yeah right of course he thought that fetish meant to worry, what a twat, so he 'worries' about the right horse, i mean that is really somat to worry about, first class pillock!