Friday 25 January 2008

...all in the timing...


...a personal one today... So, my girlfriend recently moved in and isn't yet working. She should be starting her new job at the beginning of February. With Christmas just gone and all, I'm sure y'all know how tight money can be. Well, this year I planned ahead! I saved and saved and saved and made sure I checked my bank balance can could top it off with carefully hidden little piles of cash... it's all in the timing see... don't put too much in or it'll get spent, see...

...so today I wandered over to my bank at lunchtime to pay some money in to cover my recent expenses. And it appears I have mistimed it somewhat...

...instead of being $400 in credit, I am $600 overdrawn...

W.T.F.!!!

...fuck...and extrapolating to February, I will obviously be fucked then too, seeing as I am about to lose a third of my paycheck to my overdraft fees...


I am glad I do not own a gun.

1 comment:

Cynnie said...

jesus..
you brits..
you're suppose to put everything on a credit card!.

real money? whats that?