Saturday 19 January 2008

OK, NOT WANTING TO SPOIL THE FUN BUT....

four dinners original post
"On Ilkley Moor Baaaaaaaaa Tat"
has been moved to


just a reminder. posts here are things that have made you think

WHO
WHAT
WHERE
WHEN
WHY
THE FUCK
in the previous week.

post em on a friday.
one, two, whatever, thats your choice.
they can be as serious or funny as you want them to be too.
but please, no jokes.

thats all folks.....

if anyone fancies posting jokes onto THE CAFE BLEU, let me know. that can be arranged too!
and nothing personal dinners, it was funny!

9 comments:

me said...

i'll let this one pass dinners, but no jokes, just wtf's eh?

me said...

funny though!

Cynnie said...

I WANNA PLAY!

me said...

consider it done, but remember, not a joke site!
just anything that makes you say;

WHAT
WHO
WHY
WHERE
WHEN

THE FUCK?

thats the only rule!

Cynnie said...

have you ever known me to tell a joke ..ever?

me said...

er.....

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Your Cafe Bleu link is broken...

me said...

fixed it!

FOUR DINNERS said...

soz couldn't resist ;-)