Friday 18 January 2008

...Seriously? WTF?...


...Well, me first post on WTF. Cappy didn't let me know if this was gonna be family friendly or not, but seeing as I've got mums and kids reading SomeLies despite my gratutious use of "blue" langauge, who gives a fuck?
This, my first post, is completely personal. However, I hope you can relate in some way or another...
Arby's, on Union Avenue, in Memphis ran out of roast beef this lunchtime.
What the fuck?
How the fuck does a fast food "restaurant" famous only for it's fucking roast beef sarnies, run out of roast beef?
Twats. I was well looking forward to a #5 too.
...Tideliar...

3 comments:

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Dude, they were doing you a favour, Arby's will kill you faster than a Korean student at Virgina Tech

FOUR DINNERS said...

Anyroad yer can't have beef without yorkies!!!

me said...

nice ron!

true 4D, plus notice they are yorkshire puddings, not lancashire ones?